Affiliates - WHERE YOU SHOULD GO

Sunday, June 8

FACEBOOK PAGE SET UP, DREW IN THE MUSIC VIDEO OF YUNG BERG

I'm all happy to announce that I set up a FACEBOOK PAGE for DREW SIDORA and DrewSidoraChi-Town all in once and got to meet some cool fans over there. There wasn't any page before so it's my pleasure to be not only the first fansite but also the first Facebook page of her. Hopefully I will get to know more fans of Drew through this page so there will be a large fan community supporting her.

Now something for the hip hop lovers among the fan basis of Drew. I recently accidentaly ran into a screencaps of the music video for song SEXY LADY by YUNG BERG feat. JUNIOR. The reason why I say so is that Drew's got there some moments and she looks faboulous! Unfortunately the embedding for all the videos I could find on YouTube was disabled by request so I am able to post only the link here with the screencaps I was talking about before. You can find Drew there in the last picture of the middle row. Enjoy it!


No comments: